BULLETS FROM THE BOOK
Dr. Ruggiero modestly describes the years and years of persistently working through the premises of research with various research teams, making a huge impact. It’s surprisingly easy to read with so many transformations!
The key difference in survival of cancer is nutrition and the immune system. Pg 38
- In the US and Europe most people are malnourished.
- Malnutrition is described as the improper balance of three out of four macronutrients:
- carbs, sugars, proteins, lipids
Microbial strains may hold the key to who we are. Pg 150
- Different microbial strains give us different behavioral aspects such as courage or honesty.
- You can positively influence your behavior by discovering microbes that give you qualities.
You are what you eat is no joke! Page 151
- Food is essentially genetic information which our genes interpret and pass on.
- When food is corrupted or incomplete (depleted) our bodies don’t have what is needed.
The most negatively charged molecule was associated with the hydrophobic liquids. Pg217
- Just as if oil and water could uniformly and spontaneously mix.
Heprin performs a novel type of anticancer surveillance and moves into the cell wall. Page 218-9
- Binding of heparin disturbed the function of the cancer cell’s DNA so it canʼt replicate.
Vitamin D, which more like a hormone than a vitamin, was studied. Page 223
- Learning about intercellular receptor and Vit D binding proteins (Gc) helped the immune system
The team showed that the brain is directly connected to the immune system through lymphatic vessels (new science). Page 229
- Autism, Alzheimer, multiple sclerosis to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis are dysfunctions of this.
Dr. Ruggiero revitalized current immuno-therapy by Page 250
- Digging deeply into 13th & 21st-century med tech and finding pieces that fit the new paradigm.
- Like kicking the immune system into high gear to start fighting enough…to include cancer.