imuno™ – THE SOLUTION – Dosage
- Each 3 ml Vial Contains: 15 x 0.2ml servings.
- Adult Serving Size: 0.2 ml (4 drops) daily. (maximum dose 0.5 ml daily)
- Child Serving Size: 0.1 ml (2 drops) once a week. (maximum dose 0.25 ml daily)
imuno™ – THE SOLUTION – How To Administer
imuno™ – Storage and Expiration
- imuno™ is a sterile slightly thick liquid of indistinct and pleasant taste
- Shake well to homogenize the emulsion (product separation is typical and not 2 quality defect)
- Keep Sterile by using a fresh syringe each time you enter the vial. Refrigerate after opening
- Using sterile syringes and refrigeration will keep product fresh for 6 month
- One whole-vial extraction device is included in your package, reducing expiration to 2 months.
imuno™ – Oral Application
- Squirt required dose into mouth.
- Hold in mouth for 30 to 60 seconds and then swallow
- imuno™ is best taken on an empty stomach (2 hours after or 30 minutes before food).
imuno™ – Tropical Application & Beauty
- imuno™ is pH neutral
- imuno™ may be used as a moisturizing anti-wrinkle cosmetic.
- Squirt a drop or two onto the end of your clean finger.
- Rub imuno™ gently into facial wrinkles
imuno™ – THE SOLUTION – Labels & In-Box Instructions
imuno™ – THE SOLUTION – Safety and Off-Label Use
- Chondroitin Sulfate has a blood thinning effect similar to heparin, so when taking larger doses, people on anticoagulant drugs, are advised to be under medical supervision
- imuno™ is pH neutral and sterile due to the requirement to micro-size the formulation.
- Being pH neutral and sterile also means imuno™ is safe to use in all the ways that an MD may prescribe. Please ask your doctor for advice.